Are you using YouWave as your primary Android Emulator and now want to transfer files between YouWave and Computer? There are thousands of people around the globe who uses the YouWave Android Emulator to use Android Apps on their Computer or Laptop. WhatsApp, PUBG Game, etc. Now, if you are looking for working methods to transfer files from Youwae to PC or from PC to Youwave, then you are in the right place. Without wasting any more time. Let’s get started.
Youwave is an Android emulator program that allows us to use the Android OS on our PC/laptop. Thousands of people use YouWave for using WhatsApp, Hike, Wechat, Line. The above-told android apps don’t alone work in the Windows PC platform. Most users who don’t have Android devices and only PC/laptops mainly depend on android emulators like BlueStacks, YouWave, Andy, etc.
YouWave is not at all having a feature that will let us do the same. But in the case of Android Emulators like MEmu and Nox App Player, there will be a Shared Folder created in every Folder of Windows, including Pictures, Music, Videos, Downloads, Documents. Today in this guide, I will explain How to Transfer files from YouWave to PC and from PC to Youwave using a simple tweak. You don’t need any additional software for doing this.
You can download YouWave software from here:
Transfer Files between YouWave and Computer
I will be sharing two methods, one is to transfer files from YouWave to computer/laptop, and the second is to Transfer files from Computer to YouWave. Below the given guide will include both Offline and Online guides; follow the one you think is the best.
Have you ever accidentally deleted your important files or folder and then your regret it later? Well, now you can recover your permanent deleted files easily using these tricks, which I have written in the previous article.
How To Transfer Files From PC to YouWave?
When our friends send us some media files or something through WhatsApp or any mass medium, the file remains hidden and can only be accessed through YouWave. In this case, we can also transfer files from YouWave to PC without any software. Follow the steps
- First of all, Close YouWave if it is opened.
- Now, copy the files you want to use in YouWave.
- Then, Navigate to “
C:\Users\Public“ And paste it there.
- Now, Open Youwave and install any file manager; use ES File Manager for easy access.
- Now, you will see a folder named “C” in File Manager.
- Open it.
When sending files through Whatsapp, copy the files to the public folder and use it.
How To Transfer Files From YouWave to PC?
In this section, I will cover how you can Transfer files from YouWave to PC. This may be media downloaded from WhatsApp or any files downloaded or created through any App. No matter what sort of file it is. Let’s see how. In a particular situation when you want to edit any picture using PicsArt. This method comes in handy.
- Open Youwave Application.
- Install ES file explorer and then open it.
- Now, copy the files you wanted to share.
- Go to the folder named “C“.
- Paste it there.
- And now, just close the YouWave App.
- Open “
- Now, you will find those files there.
This is how you can export any files from YouWave to PC in a matter of few seconds.
If you don’t want to use this method, we have another way too.
Transfer Files Between YouWave and PC Online
As the name itself suggest in this method, we will be using some online file sharing sites to transfer files between YouWave and PC. If the file you want to send is of small size, then this method will work so good for you. You may use any Cloud Storage service, File Hosting or your personal Cloud Services, too. Google Drive, Dropbox, Mega, Mediafire are a few famous file sharing sites that we can use for this purpose.
- Go to your preferred File Sharing Site.
- Login to your Account
- Click on the Upload button and select the file you want to transfer between Computer and YouWave.
- Wait for the upload to be completed.
- Once done, you have two options. If you uploaded the file to some site and the link is accessible to the public, copy the link. If you uploaded it to your personal Cloud Storage space, then no need to copy the link.
- Now, when you have copied the link in the earlier step, open a Web Browser in YouWave or Computer, type in the URL or Link of that particular file, and click on the download button to save the file.
- If you uploaded the file to your personal Cloud Storage account, open a web browser and log in to your account. From there, please search and find the file you want and then download it to YouWave or PC.
This is how the Online method for sharing files between Computer and YouWave works.
I have shared two different methods to exchange below from Youwave to PC and transfer files from PC to YouWave. The first method is ideal if you want to do the entire operation offline, and the second method is convenient for people who want to do the process Online. I hope this article helped you in getting the job done. If yes, please be sure to comment below, and if you have some doubts, ask them, too.